Friday, March 22, 2013

Sanah Helwah Ibu ^.^


For the one who had lovingly carried me in her womb for 9 months..
For the one who had gambled her life to let me see the world for almost 22 years ago..
For the one who had allowed me to enjoy her breast milk and grow strong...
For the one who had chosen to give me love and raised me up..
For the one who had patiently tolerated my tantrum and emotional burst..
For the one who has always been there for me to turn to...
For the one who has taught me to be a good muslimah..
For the one who has always made me understood the responsibility of an 'abd of God..
For the one who has always painted my life in wonderful colours..
For the one who have done everything for me that not even a soul can compare..
For the one whom I can't ever forget to love, and to cherish in my doa...
I love you, dear IBU..
No presents on your birthday, but a warm memory of me and you..
And tears that spell a never ending love..
And my humble prayer that you'll have a grand life in the hereafter..
With Love, from Farahana







No comments:

Post a Comment